The Tell: What are the Three Shoe Styles I Wear Everyday?
1) Anything Animal Print 2) Cowboy Boots 3) Ankle Boots
Yup, I’ve narrowed it down to these three types, and here’s why… I wear Animal Print because it is truly a neutral and goes with anything. Cowboy Boots are so comfortable, even more comfortable than any of my sneakers. And, Ankle Boots are just so versatile and chic. What shoes do you depend on everyday?
My Favorite Shoes And Outfits From Last Week…
Suzanne from Crazy Blonde Life
Maria from Passion Fruit, Paws and Peonies
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post(s).
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.
Link-up will be live every Sunday evening. Click to join below