If you are looking for that perfect addition to your shoe wardrobe, look no further than a nude pump. They are classic, versatile and very flattering (they make your legs look much longer)! There are many shades of nude, so look for the shade that best matches your skin tone. When in doubt about which shoes to wear, you can’t go wrong with nude pumps!
Nine West Nude Patent Leather Pumps
Shop Similar Style…
I am very excited to introduce you to my SHOE AND TELL FASHION LINK UP CO-HOST of the week…
Rebecca at Red Tag Chic. Rebecca shared with us her funky Chinese Laundry Stack-Heel Sandals from Marshalls (shown below). I just love the color combination of pink, nude and black patent leather, and the chunk heel is so unique. Make sure to check out Rebecca’s blog for some very chic, L.A. style inspiration!
Join my Shoe and Tell Link Up every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all!
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
1. Please follow your Host on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest Thank you!
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.
Link-up will be live every Monday morning. Click to join below