“It’s All About the Shoes.”
I was feeling creative so I took my favorite sling-back leopard, pointy toe heels and added my own home-made cameo attachment. As you know by now I love to mix leopard with just about anything. I would love to know what you think?
Join my Shoe and Tell Link Up every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all!
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
1. Please follow your Host on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest Thank you!
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.
Link-up will be live every Monday morning. Click to join below
Linking up with “Style Sessions” on Stylelixir, “Visible Monday” on Not Dead Yet Blog, “Trend Spin” on Walking in Memphis in High Heels, “What I Wore”on the Pleated Poppy, “Random Wednesday” on Because Shanna Said So, “Thrift Sisters” on Thrifting Diva