Yes, I know. It’s spring. You may be wondering why I am featuring boots that you would normally wear in the fall and winter?
I like to find multiple uses for things, and if I can wear an item year-round I do. Making an outfit work is all in the styling. I married a cold weather, patchwork boot with with a warm weather, off-white, clam digger pant. It’s a perfect transitional look that will take me well into spring.
I purchased my vintage patchwork boots a few years ago at a flea market and have worn them so much they are starting to peel and come apart at the seams, as you can see. I’m not one to really follow the fashion trends, but I think Patchwork anything will be a big trend this fall and winter. Any thoughts on Patchwork?
My Look…Vintage Patchwork Ankle Boot (flea market)
Shop Current Patchwork Shoes…
I am excited to introduce you to my SHOE AND TELL FASHION LINK UP CO-HOST of the week Suzanne. Suzanne and I have a lot in common…we both love dogs, anything vintage and believe that you can never have too many shoes! When Suzanne posted her patchwork boots on SHOE AND TELL I just had to feature them. She is very creative and has her own store on Etsy, where she sells unique items that she, herself, makes. So be sure to visit her blog Suzanne Carillo for some truly unique style inspiration!
Join the Shoe and Tell Link Up every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all! Anyone can link up, not just bloggers.
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
1. Please follow your Host on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest Thank you!
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.