Leopard, having paved it’s way into the elite category of black flats, khaki trench coats, nautical stripe shirts, and little black dresses, is so much more than just a trend, it is a classic.
And you know what makes leopard even better? A little bit of red.
My Style…Alexander Wang Leopard Pumps (eBay)
Shop The Post…
I am very excited to introduce you to my SHOE AND TELL FASHION LINK UP CO-HOST of the week Judith, from Style Crone. Judith is a rare style icon, who is known for her dramatic and quirky hat collection and fabulous estate and consignment finds. Be sure to visit her blog Style Crone for some eclectic, fun, and sophisticated style inspiration.
Judith shared her Classic Black Stack Heel Boots with us, and her wonderful sense of humor as reflected in her style. As you can see below, she shows us just how great the marriage of leopard and red are!
Join my Shoe and Tell Link Up every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all!
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
1. Please follow your Host on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest Thank you!
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.
Link Up will be live every Monday morning. Click to join Link Up below…