A peek into my closet…Yes, I know, I have an obsession with animal print.
I am always reading in style magazines how animal print is “in style” or “out of style”. In my opinion, animal print is never out of style and never will be. So, let me give a nudge to all of you who may be hesitant to wear animal print… add a little piece to your wardrobe. Wearing animal print makes any look more interesting, and it goes with anything. As Jenna Lyons says, “Leopard is a Neutral”. Try it, I think you’ll like it!
Shop Current Animal Print – All Items Under $100
1. Halogen Pointy Toe Mary Jane 2. Nordstrom Luxe Scarf 3. Ugg Slipper 4. Ralph Lauren Belt 5. Vince Camuto Bow Neck Blouse 6. Menbur Clutch with Chain 7. Ivanka Trump Pump
I’m excited to introduce you to my SHOE AND TELL Co-Host of the week, Pamela Lutrell, from Over 50 Feeling 40. Pam’s leopard print flats caught my eye, especially the red interior.
As Pam explains, she experienced a wake-up moment when she turned fifty and realized she had been at the bottom of her priority list for far too long. She began a complete makeover inside and outside. That was 12 years ago, and since then she has become a lifestyle blogger for women over forty, encouraging all to look and feel their best.
Pam writes for Midlife Boulevard and Vibrant Nation. And she blogs at the
Huffington Post. Yet, it is her career reinvention she is most excited about. Three months ago, Pam left the world of education and opened her own Marketing and Communications company. Now, she is the boss!
Her passions include her husband, her three adult children and their spouses, and her two grandsons! Plus assisting all women over 50 to have confidence, strength and live life with joy! She is all about what clothing communicates and how style can transform us in many positive ways. Make sure to check out Pam’s blog Over 50 Feeling 40 for some confident, strong and classic, with a kick, style inspiration.
Join the Shoe and Tell Link Up on Style Nudge every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all! Anyone can link up, not just bloggers.
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.
Link-up will be live every Monday morning. Click to join below