The Mule…Mule is a French word that means backless shoe. It can be closed or open-toed. Mules, often called slides, are the perfect shoe for warmer weather. Spring, here we come!
My Style…Olivia Rose Tal Lilac with Feathers Mule, Nine West Suede Mule with Lace Bow, Nine West Grass Green Mules
Shop Current Mules…
CLICK BELOW to view Mules…
I am very excited to introduce you to my SHOE AND TELL FASHION LINK UP CO-HOST of the week Nora, from Jacket Society. Nora is a fashion designer who has a beautiful contemporary jacket and blazer line, so be sure to visit her website and blog (Jacket Society) for some edgy, but classic style inspiration! Nora shared with us on Shoe and Tell her Gucci Mule Sandals (shown below). I love that she paired them with boyfriend jeans and one of her own jackets, the ultimate in casual sophistication!
Join my Shoe and Tell Link Up every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all!
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
1. Please follow your Host on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest Thank you!
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.