I was recently shopping with my daughter, Olivia, for some shoes for her 8th grade, end of the year dance.
It’s hard for me to just sit there and watch someone else try on shoes, so while she was trying on, so was I!
I fell in love with these Aldo fringe and studded dress sandals, and it was very handy that my photographer was right there.
Olive and Saddle are two of my favorite colors. They are both so rich and luxurious, especially in suede, and add so much to any look. Believe it or not suede is now a year round fabric and is very trendy this summer in everything from shoes to handbags.
This suede sandal comes in olive, black and saddle (saddle is sold out most places).
My Style…Aldo Glelian Olive Suede Dress Sandal (same and on sale!)
Shop Similar Styles…
I’m so glad to introduce you to my SHOE AND TELL CO-HOST of the week, Jennie, from A Pocketful of Polka Dots. I chose her Nine West, saddle-colored sandals because I love the color and the style. Saddle is one of my favorite colors for accessories.
Jennie is not only a polka dot lover, but a shoe lover! She used to wear mostly black clothing, but has recently embraced everything colorful and hasn’t looked back. So, be sure to visit Jennie’s blog, A Pocket Full of Polka Dots, for some classic, casual and colorful style.
Join the Shoe and Tell Link Up every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all! Anyone can link up, not just bloggers.
Every Monday I feature a pair of my shoes and tell a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
1. Please follow your Host on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest Thank you!
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.
Link-up will be live every Monday morning. Click to join below