THE NUDGE: The Tuxedo Suit is a great alternative to the Little Black Dress. A great basic to own – it’s classic and simple, yet sexy and bold. Wear the whole suit to a dressy event or break up the pieces for an everyday look. I have owned this suit for years and I love to wear it around the holidays. Do you have a favorite holiday look?
**DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT ALL OF THE GREAT GIFT IDEAS IN THE VINTAGE SHOP
This is a gorgeous velvet, horsehair ottoman that I found years ago at the Brimfield flea market.
SHOP SIMILAR STYLE:
I’m happy to be co-hosting Nicole’s “Top of the World” Fashion Link Up today…
Nicole Mölders is married, has one cat, no kids. She is a fashion, and science enthusiast from Fairbanks, Alaska and the blogger of High Latitude Style – an Alaska fashion blog with science bits for the stylish 40+ woman. She shares how to dress stylishly on trend and shows that 40+ is way too young to give up having fun with fashion (and heels).
- Grab the above code for the banner if you like
- Please follow your Host via wordpress, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and your Cohost via bloglovin, twitter, pinterest, instagram, facebook, and/or google+.
- Linkup any of your fashion/style posts by simply adding your link below
- Please visit your linkup-fellows’ blogs to give them some traffic, introduce yourself to them, network, make new friends and get inspired
- Please spread the word so we all get even more traffic and Join the awesome outfits at the Top of the World Style linkup party.